The Healthy Workforce People
Helping organisations create and maintain a healthy workforce
What does your current return to work safe plan look like?
Need help and support with returning your employees to the workplace safely post Covid 19?
We have developed plans and strategies that reduce the health risks, and employee anxieties around returning to work.
- COVID-19 return-to-work planning & protocols
- Infection-control advice for the workplace
- Staff education and Q & A sessions (at your workplace, online, electronic)
- Assistance with staff health policies and clinical decision-making
- Future pandemic preparedness
- Early detection skin cancer checks
- Flu vaccinations
- Health assessments
- Mental health seminars & training
The pandemic has made us all more aware of society’s vulnerability to communicable diseases
With the impact changing our workplaces and increasing the responsibility we now have to ensure health and safety ongoing.
Greengibbon aims to empower organisations to navigate the complex clinical issues surrounding management of the pandemic and help to reassure returning staff that their workplace is indeed a safe one.
Our Chief Medical Officer has played a lead role in advising the Government on how to keep our country safe. Our Doctors & advisors contributed to the COVID -19 policy making across Australia.
- Our approach is strictly evidence-based and in line with that of the Department of Health and Safe Work Australia
- We help reduce the health risks, and employee anxieties around returning to work.
- We help mitigate the risk of wrong information being circulated amongst employees
- We provide reassurance for employees & customers
- We remove stress and burden from HR, Procurement and WHS departments.
- Greengibbon aim to empower organisations to navigate the complex clinical issues surrounding management of the pandemic to help reassure returning staff that their workplace is indeed a safe one.